As I write this, the Golden State Warriors are balling in their first NBA Finals game in 40 years.
Are you kidding me? That is what I call a dream realized! Even if you aren’t a basketball or Warriors fan, we can applaud the manifestation of that 40 year vision.
Speaking of working toward dreams, I am so grateful and proud of everyone who did their Dreamwork! I received so many emails and comments about the various ways people used the Elevate tool in the video last week. I hope you are inspired and ready to do more because I have another piece of Dreamwork ready and waiting for you 🙂 Check out the video:
Dreamwork – Gratitude on HIGH!
Here’s what I’d love you to do:
- Choose a time of day to record your Gratitude on HIGH: morning, noon or night
- Decide whether you will record it through writing, audio recording or speaking it aloud to another person.
- Answer these 3 questions: What in my past am I thankful for and why (could be yesterday or a decade ago)?
- What am I thankful for RIGHT NOW in this moment and why (get present)?
- What am I thankful for that I or someone else has done that will effect my future and why (what actions, attitude shifts, world happenings)?
- ELEVATE your gratitude for 3 days
- Leave a comment letting me know how it went!
So good people, there is no need to wait 40 years. It’s time. Workshop details and tickets coming soon. Don’t forget to share with friends and please leave a comment below or on my new Facebook page. xoxo
Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Many thanks